LIKE A BUTTERFLY STUCK IN A CHRYSALIS, WAITING FOR THE PERFECT MOMENT, I WAS WAITING FOR THE DAY I COULD BURST FORTH AND FLY AWAY AND FIND MY HOME. ― EMME ROLLINS
TMI’s Supported Living Services assists people with cognitive and/or physical challenges to live independently or in a roommate situation. Personalized supports are dictated by a person’s needs. We provide up to 24 hours a day of one-on-one support that may consist of live-in staff, shift staff or a paid neighbor who stops in on a daily basis.
In addition, Supported Living can provide personal/domestic assistance that is not covered by generic resources.
TMI also provides services that also include, but are not limited to:
- Housing/apartment hunting
- Budgeting, bill paying, financial management
- Health maintenance
- Medication management
- Household care and maintenance
- Safety practices
- Menu/meal planning, shopping, food preparation
- Recruitment, screening, hiring
- Supervision of personal attendants, roommates or other support providers
- Community orientation, access and participation
- Accessing community resources
- Parenting skills
- Social skills, relationship building
TMI’S COMMUNITY LIVING SERVICES – A PLACE TO CALL HOME!
For more information, please contact our Director of Community Living Services at 858-467-0600