TMI’S INDEPENDENT LIVING ASSISTANCE NOT ONLY HELPS PEOPLE WITH COGNITIVE AND/OR PHYSICAL CHALLENGES IN THEIR PROFESSIONAL LIVES, WE ALSO HELP THEM LIVE AS INDEPENDENTLY AS POSSIBLE AT HOME TOO!
We provide individualized “come-in” support (up to 80 hours a month) to adults with challenges who live in their own home. Services are focused on skills development, which can include:
- Money management
- Meal planning and preparation
- Shopping and accessing community resources
- Safety, health and household management
- Parenting education
- Budgeting, bill paying, financial management
- Community orientation, access and participation
- Accessing community resources
- Social skills, relationship building
TMI’S COMMUNITY LIVING SERVICES – A PLACE TO CALL HOME!
For more information, please contact our Director of Community Living Services at 858-467-0600